- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour, plus 1/2 cup for dusting
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional…but recommended)
- 1-2 drops of dōTERRA Rosemary essential oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and Rosemary essential oil in a bowl. In a seperate small bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, and oil. Mix wet ingredients into dry until a nice dough forms.
- Lay one sheet of parchment paper down on a flat surface and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of almond flour. Place dough in center of parchment paper and sprinkle with additional almond flour. Place another sheet of parchment paper over dough and roll dough into 1-inch thickness. Using a biscuit cutter cut rounds out of dough. Place biscuits on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits for about 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Makes about 12 to 15 biscuits.
dōTERRA essential oils can be purchased online, or from any of our Wellness Advocates. If you would like to locate a Wellness Advocate in your area, click here. *These statements have not been approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. dōTERRA products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any dōTERRA product.