- 3/4 rounded cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup liquid castile soap
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 5-10 drops dōTERRA Lemon essential oil
Editor’s note: Liquid castile soap is a vegetable-based soap commonly found in health food stores. Look for unscented. This scrub is also great to use to help clean your kitchen sink, refrigerator, or tile floors.
- In bowl, combine baking soda and castile soap.
- Add water and stir.
- Add vinegar and essential oil. The consistency should be a soft paste.
- Store in airtight container.
- Add ingredients directly to partially drained bowl. As it reacts, scrub toilet.
Note: This combination is intended for one use at a time.