- 30g dried wakame (edible seaweed – from Asian and health food shops)
- ¼ cup (35g) white sesame seeds. Toasted
- 1 tbs tamari (substitute soy sauce)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 2 drops dōTERRA Lemon essential oil
- ¼ tsp chilli powder (optional)
- Combine wakame and 2L (8 cups) cold water in a bowl and set aside for 10 minutes to soak.
- Drain and squeeze as much liquid from wakame as possible.
- Return to bowl and toss through remaining ingredients, including chilli, if using.