• 650g beef flank steak
• Pinch of teaspoon salt
• Pinch of black pepper
• 2 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 2 large yellow capsicum, stemmed, seeded, and cut lengthwise into 2cm strips
• 1 large red onion, cut into 1cm wedges
• 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
• 1 fresh jalapeno chilli, seeded and finely chopped
• 2 drops doTERRA Lime essential oil
• 1 drop doTERRA Oregano essential oil
• 1 clove garlic, minced
1. Season steak with salt and pepper; set aside. Heat a heavy 30cm skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Add capsicum, onion, and a large pinch of salt. Cook 5 minutes without stirring. Cook 5 minutes more, stirring once, or until vegetables are lightly charred and tender. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
2. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to the skillet. Add steak. Cook 12 to 15 minutes or until medium-rare, turning once halfway through. Transfer steak to a cutting board. Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
3. For Cilantro Chimichurri: In a small bowl combine cilantro, jalapeno, Lime essential oil, Oregano essential oil, garlic, and a pinch of salt. Stir in 2 tsp. oil. Slice steak; serve with capsicum-onion mixture and chimichurri.