• 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
• 2 teaspoons ground cumin
• 11/2 teaspoons turmeric
• 1kg kent pumpkin, deseeded, cut into 1cm-thick wedges
• 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
• 250g firm tofu, well drained, cut into 2cm cubes
• 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved lengthways
• 1 teaspoon olive or macadamia oil
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 100ml reduced-fat coconut milk
• 1-2 drops doTERRA Lime essential oil
• 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine the coriander seeds, cumin and 1 teaspoon turmeric in a small bowl.
2. Place pumpkin and onion on 1 prepared tray. Sprinkle with half the spice mixture and spray lightly with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Place tofu on remaining tray. Sprinkle with the remaining spice mixture and lightly spray with oil. Bake pumpkin, onion and tofu for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and tofu is golden.
3. Meanwhile, steam the broccolini over a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
4. Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook garlic and remaining 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the coconut milk and stir to combine. Simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the Lime essential oil.
5. Arrange the pumpkin, onion, broccolini and tofu on serving plates. Sprinkle with coriander. Drizzle with the coconut dressing just before serving.